whatsapp status, poetry in urdu, english, best wishes, dp for whatsapp, funny jokes, shayari, good morning quotes

200+ Attitude Poetry In English, Attitude Urdu Poetry 😎

Attitude Poetry: Attitude Poetry In Urdu, Attitude Poetry In English🦸‍♂️


attitude poetry in urdu

I need someone who 😎😎sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I love my job only😤😤 when I’m on vacation.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I forgive but🤓🤓 I never forget.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I am a winner which💪💪 makes me a true competitor.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Guys have no idea 🤓🤓how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Forget the haters😤😤…cause somebody loves you

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Follow your heart 😎😎but don’t be stupid.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Fashion is about🤓🤓 something that comes from within you.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Don’t try to mess 😤😤with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Don’t hate me💪💪, just get to know me first!

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Do not call me nerdy🤓🤓 or geeky because of glasses. It’s just I have beautiful eyes.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Display your character😎😎 with class and pride.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Boys never realize🤓🤓 how much one little thing can hurt a girl.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Be silent and let your💪💪 success shout.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

ATTITUDE is everything.😤😤

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Attitude and 😎😎knowledge are the best foundation of real beauty.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Always trying🤓🤓 to cool my self

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

A naughty thought💪💪 a day keeps the stress away.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I’m not lazy,🤓🤓 I’m just on my energy saving mode.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I am a hot dude😎😎 with a cool attitude.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

Boys are great,😤😤 every girl should have one.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

80% of the boys💪💪 have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I don’t have an😎😎 attitude! Just a personality that you can’t handle!

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I’m Not Special,🤓🤓 I’m Just Limited Edition.

Download