whatsapp status, poetry in urdu, english, best wishes, dp for whatsapp, funny jokes, shayari, good morning quotes
poetry in urdu, poetry in english
BEST POETRY
status in english, whatsapp status, attitude status
BEST STATUS
wishes for friend, happy birthday wishes
FUNNY JOKES
whatsapp status, whatsapp status images, whatsapp status english
BEST WISHES
good morning quotes, sad quotes, good night quotes
TOP QUOTES
quotes for valentine's day, happy valentine's day
HAPPY VALENTINE'S

success quotes in english short, success quotes

What would you 🎖️🎖️do if you weren’t afraid? – Sheryl Sandberg

Download
success quotes in english short, success quotes

Live every week like🎯🎯 it’s Shark Week — Tracy Jordan

Download
success quotes in english short, success quotes

Never let go of that fiery 💯💯sadness called desire — Patti Smith

Download

good morning wishes, good morning message for her

May you be in God’s heart❤️️❤️️ forever! May he always lift up when you fall down! Good morning!

Download
good morning wishes, good morning message for her

May you get filled with all the 🌄🌄virtues you desire! Serene good morning!

Download
good morning wishes, good morning message for her

May the sun of your life ⏰⏰always shower light in your life! good morning!

Download

whatsapp status images in english about life

Hopped up out the bed,🙄🙄 turn my swag on.

Download
whatsapp status images in english about life

Moving forward in a😎😎 silent high.

Download
whatsapp status images in english about life

I don’t race, I don’t chase😊😊 that’s why I can’t be replaced.

Download

funny jokes english images

I discovered😹😹 a substance that had no mass, and I was like "0MG!"

Download
funny jokes english images

What’s the best🤪🤪 part about living in Switzerland? Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.

Download
funny jokes english images

I used to be addicted 🙃🙃to soap, but I'm clean now.

Download

quotes for valentine's day, happy valentine's day

If I had a flower for every time🌺🌺 I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.

Download
quotes for valentine's day, happy valentine's day

How do I love thee?🌸🌸 Let me count the ways.

Download
quotes for valentine's day, happy valentine's day

Never above you🌹🌹. Never below you. Always beside you.

Download

attitude poetry in urdu

I’m Not Special,🤓🤓 I’m Just Limited Edition.

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

I don’t have an😎😎 attitude! Just a personality that you can’t handle!

Download
attitude poetry in urdu

80% of the boys💪💪 have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.

Download